1 day tour Chapel in the Clouds of Olan + Hike of your choice.
This tour is: Share. (Other People Might Join)
Restrictions: Suitable for all audiences
The Tour Starts with: 1 People
Waiver Requiere: No
About the Tour
The tour includes:
- Entrance to the Chapel in the Clouds.
- Authorized guide service.
- Full guided tour of the Chapel in the Clouds facilities.
- Optional hike to choose between (Las Piletas waterfall – Giant trees – La Sabana waterfall).
- Meals (breakfast and lunch).
What will we do ?
We will visit the Chapel of the Clouds in OIan, Puntarenas on the mountains of the Cordillera de Talamanca. The tour starts at ___ o’clock in the morning, we will have breakfast to get our strength back and start the hike.
The tour includes a ___ minute hike of your choice to any of these 3 magical destinations. You can choose the hike upon arrival and consult with the guides.
- Las Piletas Waterfalls
- Giant Trees
- La Sabana Waterfall
After the hike we will return to the Chapel in the Clouds where we will have our delicious Costa Rican picnic lunch cooked over a wood fire. The afternoon is free for a tour around the chapel and enjoy our beautiful facilities.
About Olan Chapel in the Clouds
The chapel is a unique accommodation in the world. With space to accommodate 29 people, Jhon Howard, a 62 year old Englishman, ventured to Costa Rica for the second time, with no other intention than to buy a piece of land then for sale, in what was to become the Chapel at Las Nubes de Olan, in a lost, wild and untouched world. His work and constant labour took 7 years of almost solitary work. He created a protected area and a building that retains the air of solemnity, mystery and connection with nature of the mountains of the Cordillera de Talamanca and Olan.
- We will walk through forests, rivers, mountains and along trails. 6The hike is of moderate impact, there is no rush to get there, people of all ages and physical condition have done it. However, it is recommended that people with severe heart problems or recent major surgeries refrain from the walk.
- The chapel can only be reached by four wheel drive vehicles (4×4). If the client does not have these vehicles, they can request to be picked up at Buenos Aires de Puntarenas.
- We have a secure car park in Buenos Aires where personal or private vehicles can be left. The park costs $8.5 per day.
- Pets are discouraged.
Restrictions and Prevention.
No hay limitantes
Useful to Carry
Contact the Tour Operator
About your Guide(s)
About the Owner
We are a tourist place located in the mountains of Olán Talamanca, we have different attractions including the chapel of the clouds, cabins to stay, walks that range from beginner to advanced level.