About the tour
What are we going to do:
- Capable to recieved up to 20 people at the time
- Visit the farm and interact with the animals. Horses, goats, chickens etc.
- Introduction to the history of sugar cane in Costa Rica
- The sugar cane process
- What is a Trapiche.
- Visit the plantation.
- Learn about the process in the farm
- Taste the cane during the diferent stages of the process.
- Lunch included
- Free time to walk and wander around the farm.
Estimated duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
About the place
Visit Finca Integral Doña Rosa a blue flag farm in Puriscal, San José Costa Rica. Just 1 hour away from the Capital San José. In the farm you will received a complete an detail explanation of the history, process, and traditions related to the coffee in Costa Rica. Our Farm is self sustainable which means all the processes related to the grow, maintenance and harvest of the products in the farm take place in the farm.
This coffee tour includes a typical Costa Rican lunch/meal
How to get there.