What are we going to do?
A complete guide trough our Cacao and Chocolate Museum. In the second floor of La Casa del Cacao in San José, Where the vistors will enjoy a guide visit and narration through the history of Cacao plant, the pre columbian civilizations, the discovery of Chocolate. And will ended up with each participant making his or her own chocolate bar.
The tour includes.
- Botanic History of the Cacao Plant
- The history and importance of the Cacao for the Pre Columbian Cultures.
- The Spaniards and the Cacao
- The invention of Chocolate.
- The process of the Cacao in the Farm.
- The modern world of Cacao and Chocolate.
- An interactive workshop and the making of their own and personal chocolate bar.
About the Place.
La Casa del Cacao is located in San José. 1 Block west from the Jade Mesum. In Cuesta de Moras 11th Street, between Central and Second Avenue. It is also the place of the first Paradise Products Costa Rica physical shop. La Casa del Cacao is a very unique place. A Chocolate Factory and Laboratory, plus a restaurant.
Winner of the Certificate of Excellence 2019 from Tripadvisor. Top 10 places for desserts in San José
How to get there.