- Shops, cults and beaches reopen with specific schedules and protocols starting this Saturday, June 20.
- Bars, mass gatherings and public shows, discotheques, casinos, random activities such as shifts and community fairs, among others, will remain closed.
- The districts Las Juntas (Abangares) and Cañas and Bebedero (Cañas) will no longer be subject to the differentiated vehicle restriction as of this Friday.
- Vehicle restriction remains unchanged and areas with orange alerts are not being considered in these measures.
- The hierarch of health, Daniel Salas, advised that as far as possible the population express affection to the parents with calls or even sendings, if what is required is to send a gift.
- All cantons are excluded districts in Orange Alert
This Thursday the President of the Republic, Carlos Alvarado and the Minister of Health, Daniel Salas announced the new modifications in the third phase of reopening that will be carried out over the next three weeks as part of the measures for the gradual reactivation of the economy, maintaining as Priority is the protocols of the Ministry of Health to avoid further contagion due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- RDay restriction:
- Monday to Friday: 5:00 am to 10:00 pm, except for the list of exceptions, they do not circulate:
- Monday: 1 and 2
- Tuesday: 3 and 4
- Wednesday: 5 and 6
- Thursday: 7 and 8
- Friday: 9 and 0
- Saturday and Sunday: 5:00 am to 7:00 pm, only to move to establishments authorized by the Ministry of Health. Except for the list of exceptions, the following do not circulate:
- I don’t know
- Saturday: 0, 2, 4, 6 and 8
- Sunday: 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9
The vehicle restriction exception to hotels authorized by the Ministry of Health remains, with the respective voucher or reservation.
- Night restriction
- Monday through Friday from 10:00 pm to 5:00 am. Full restriction, except list of exceptions.
- Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 pm to 5:00 am. Full restriction, except list of exceptions.
Establishments with sanitary operating permits.
- The weekend operation of shops is enabled (with 50% capacity), cinemas, theaters and museums at 50% (prior purchase and separation of 1.8 meters).
- The operation of places of worship is authorized from Monday to Sunday with a maximum of 75 people and a distance of 1.8 meters, according to the approved protocols.
- Access to the beaches can be done from Monday to Sunday from 5:00 am to 9:30 am, using social bubbles.
- Closing of bars, mass gatherings and public shows, discotheques, casinos and random activities, National Theater and Mélico Salazar Theater, community shifts and fairs, as well as amusement parks and the like.
- Public institutions will continue to work with the basic operating plan, telework measures, cumulative hours and staggered hours.