In order to continue with the institutional measures for the gradual reactivation of the economy and address the situation by COVID-19, the Government of the Republic reported on the new sanitary measures that will govern in the third phase of opening, which includes the June 1 to June 19.
At a press conference this Friday, the Minister of Health, Daniel Salas, explained that regarding vehicle restrictions, it will remain unchanged, being as follows:
- Day restriction
-Monday to Friday: 5:00 a.m. At 10:00 p.m., except for the list of exceptions, the following do not circulate:
Monday: 1 and 2
Tuesday: 3 and 4
Wednesday: 5 and 6
Thursday: 7 and 8
Friday: 9 and 0
-Saturday and Sunday: 5:00 am to 7:00 pm, only to move to establishments authorized by the Ministry of Health. Except for the list of exceptions, the following do not circulate:
Saturday: 0, 2, 4, 6 and 8
Sunday: 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9
-The vehicle restriction exception to hotels authorized by the Ministry of Health remains, with the respective voucher or reservation.
Night vehicle restriction
- Monday through Friday from 10:00 p.m. at 5:00 a.m. total restriction, except list of exceptions.
- Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. total restriction, except list of exceptions.
About establishments for sanitary operating permit:
Regarding the provisions of establishments for operating health permits, the Ministry of Health instituted that:
- The operation of hotels, cabins or accommodation establishments is enabled with a capacity of 50% from Monday to Sunday.
- On weekends, the operation of restaurants, sodas and cafes, food courts, gyms and swimming schools is enabled with a capacity of 50%.
- The event rooms may function exclusively for activities of maximum 30 people (includes organizers, guests and required personnel). Separation measures of a minimum of 1.8 meters must be followed, respecting social bubbles and with lists of attendees with ID number and contact number, subject to the vehicle restriction schedule.
- Museums and academies of arts without contact will be able to operate from Monday to Friday from 5:00 a.m. at 10:00 p.m., and a capacity of 50%.
- Access to public parks will not be enabled in this phase.
- Closing of massive gatherings and public shows, event rooms, bars, discotheques, casinos and random activities, National Theater and Melico Salazar Theater, community shifts and fairs, as well as amusement parks and the like.
- Special tourism transport is enabled with restrictions and special measures established by the Public Transport Council.
- Public institutions will continue to work with the basic operating plan and with teleworking measures. Likewise, the implementation of a cumulative day is authorized (10 hours a day, four days a week) with the possibility of choosing Monday or Friday as a day off.
- Immigration measures are extended until June 30, 2020.