The Pension Management of the Costa Rican Social Security Fund (CCSS) reported that it will advance the pension deposit of both the Non-Contributory Regime and the Disability, Old-Age and Death Insurance (IVM) in order to guarantee payment and allow entities financial companies have the resources in advance so they can organize their service platforms and avoid crowds in their offices.
Jaime Barrantes, pension manager of the CCSS, reported that the deposit will be made in advance on March 27 and called for users and pensioners to avoid moving to places where many people circulate among them to the service platforms of the Management.
• Deposit will be made in advance on March 27, 2020.
• The measure wants banks to manage the lines.
• Avoid leaving home and doing paperwork in offices.
• Contact us by mail or phone.
• Take care of your health and that of yours.
In case of requesting information, management makes available the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and the numbers 2212-6400 or 2284-9200, according to the following extensions:
9108-1255; 9108-1224 Pago de Pensiones.
9108-1258; 9108-1095 Tramite de Pensiones IVM.
9108-1135 Consultas sobre cuotas.
91081048; 910-81010 Trámite de Pensiones RNC.
The Pension Management also recalled the precautionary measures that must be followed to protect your health and that of your loved ones:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, dry if possible with disposable towels, but with a clean cloth.
- If you sneeze or cough, do so by covering your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue or with the inside of your arm at elbow level.
- Keep your treatments up to date.
- Avoid visiting crowded and public places
- Try not to receive guests if necessary.
- Do not greet with a kiss, hug or handshake.
- Avoid touching your face.
The IVM pension insurance has more than 280 thousand beneficiaries and 126 thousand in the Non-Contributory Regime.