- The sanitary vehicle restriction will be from Monday to Friday from 5:00 am to 10:00 pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 5:00 am to 8:00 pm throughout the country.
- From August 31 until September 8, establishments with health permits that serve the public will not be allowed to operate, except for the list of exceptions, in places with an orange alert.
- The cantons on yellow alert will continue with the process of reopening establishments.
- You can visit the site http://presidencia.go.cr/alertas to find out the alerts, measures and restrictions implemented in your canton.
The Government of the Republic reminds the public that as of this Monday, August 31 and throughout the month of September, the sanitary vehicle restriction will be unified throughout the country, so that, in cantons with orange and yellow alerts, it will be possible to circulate from Monday to Friday from 5:00 am to 10:00 pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 5:00 am to 8:00 pm. Except for the list of exceptions, they do not circulate:
Monday: 1 and 2
Tuesday: 3 and 4
Wednesday: 5 and 6
Thursday: 7 and 8
Friday: 9 and 0
Saturday: 0, 2, 4, 6 and 8 (pairs)
Sunday: 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9 (odd)
On the other hand, during Monday, August 31 and until Tuesday, September 8, in cantons with an orange alert, a transition phase will be carried out that will implement restriction measures in certain establishments
In this phase, the closure of all establishments with a health permit for the operation of customer service is ordered, except for a list of exceptions.
- Supermarkets, hardware stores, home service, vehicle repair, shops, restaurants, beauty salons, hotels, cabins or accommodation establishments, among others.
- The operation of individual sports is authorized, outdoors or in closed spaces, without public; contact sports for the training of the highly competitive Men’s and Women’s National Teams; and competitions in the high performance or professional category, behind closed doors and without an audience; and contact sports for individual training without contact or physical approach; all according to the list authorized by the Minister of Sport.
- All the country’s beaches will be allowed to open from Monday to Sunday until 2:30 pm.
- All establishments with a sanitary operating permit that do not provide attention to the public (productive activities, industries, free zones, among others).
The cantons on yellow alert will continue with the process of reopening establishments.